Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

WTF

Started by Anonymous, January 07, 2017, 10:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I am a civilian now? What gives Fash? Anything I did, I did for the good of the forum.

You owe me a damn good explanation little girl.

RW

About time.

Welcome back to not being a power tripping asshole Hermie.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"About time.

Welcome back to not being a power tripping asshole Hermie.

You mind your own business. I was not talking to you. In fact, I would not be surprised if you talked her into this.

RW

What did I have to talk her into?  Look at how you just talked to her?  Are you seriously surprised?!?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"What did I have to talk her into?  Look at how you just talked to her?  Are you seriously surprised?!?

How I talked to her? What are you talking about? I like that kid. At least I did until she stuck a knife in my back.

RW

She didn't stick a knife in your back.  She stopped you from modding this place into the ground while you thumbed your nose at her.

You should have listened slappy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"She didn't stick a knife in your back.  She stopped you from modding this place into the ground while you thumbed your nose at her.

Why am I still talking to you.

Fash, you get your Oriental ass out here and explain yourself.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"She didn't stick a knife in your back.  She stopped you from modding this place into the ground while you thumbed your nose at her.

Yeah Fash, Herman can't figure out why constantly abusing the moderator panel got him removed as a mod.  Talk slowly when you explain so he understands what he didn't understand when the rest of us explained it to him.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Herman"

Yeah Fash, Herman can't figure out why constantly abusing the moderator panel got him removed as a mod.  Talk slowly when you explain so he understands what he didn't understand when the rest of us explained it to him.

Shaddap.

Fash, grow a spine and get out here and explain yourself. I am still frickin waiting.

RW

Nah and you can't make me :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

What a gutless, shitty thing for the forum owner to do.

kiebers

Maybe send her a pm?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

@realAzhyaAryola

I am obviously not always around because I'm confused.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Quote from: "Herman"What a gutless, shitty thing for the forum owner to do.

Oh fuck off you dipshit.  You knew this was coming and if you didn't, you're a hell of a lot dumber than you look.

You were a shitty mod who abused his privilege.  You talked down to the forum owner publicly like she was a child.  WTF did you expect?  A medal of service?

Go lick your balls for a couple hours then get back to posting like the awesome, fun guy you used to be.  Trust me.  It's better not having any responsibility.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I am obviously not always around because I'm confused.

Fash, right out of the blue and for absolutely no reason at all removed me as a mod.